Wednesday, January 30, 2008

February Mini-Challenge

Okay, I 've decided what my mini-challenge will be for February. Drum roll please......I've decided that for the month of February I will only use hankies, not tissues. Yes that's no I repeat NO tissues for the entire month of February. Hankies only. I do own some hankies which is lucky, but with a box of tissues in every room in the house just about (its a small house) its just too convenient to reach for a tissue than to track down a hankie. But no more. No tissues for me for the next month. Hmmm. Hope I don't come down with a cold.

3 comments:

Tanja said...

Ooooh, I like that. I have some hankies a friend gave me. They're old flanny bed sheets cut up and edged. They are simply devine and I've been meaning to make more as I only have 2. They feel so soft on your nose if you have a cold. If I make some I'll send you a couple.
Now I have to get on the ball and think of a Feb Mini-Challenge for me...

Eilleen said...

I have actually started putting a box of hankies in every room just so I don't have to look for hankies. hehe

History of the Crusades said...

Oh homemade hankies and a box of hankies in every room!! They are some great ideas - thanks guys!!! I have some old bunny rugs that I might cut up and make hankies out of. Woohoo!!